For non-native English speakers, the speaking and writing sections of the TOEFL iBT can be the most intimidating — they force a test taker to think on the spot and communicate effectively in English without the benefit of multiple-choice answers.
Though these sections are difficult, they are very learnable! Boost your confidence in the writing and speaking sections and maximize your TOEFL iBT score with the strategies outlined in our easy-to-follow Ascent TOEFL II test prep app.
Ascent’s Speaking and Writing Strategies for the TOEFL iBT introduces a revolutionary new method called “Argument Mapping” that has been shown to significantly improve TOEFL iBT scores. The theory behind argument mapping is that students acquire speaking and writing skills more effectively and efficiently if they can visualize their answers first. Learn the art of argument mapping and discover how this one essential, adaptable skill will help you in all six speaking tasks and both writing tasks!
You Will Also Learn:
- How to tackle every type and structure of essay the TOEFL iBT may throw at you
- Step-by-step basic responses for all speaking and writing tasks
- Step-by-step advanced responses for all speaking and writing tasks
- Step-by-step emergency responses for all speaking and writing tasks
- How to revise your spoken and written responses to maximize scoring
- How to rate your own spoken and written responses as an iBT scorer would
- Clean, modern, easy to use UI and navigation
- Track your progress through the content
- Create Flashcards for quick review and studying
- Save your favorites, and bookmark content for easy reference
- Search keywords and/or Browse all content
- Share with friends/family via social networking and email
Don't take the TOEFL unprepared - use the Ascent TOEFL II app today for the best test results!
- iPod Touch