This is Tafsir Ibn Kathir Part 2 0f 30. This Part of the Qur'an covers Surah 2: Al Baqarah, 142-252. Tafsir Ibn Kathir Volume 1 to 30 gathers in one place all relevant information needed to make the Qur'an more understandable and easier to read or study. This includes the following:
1. The Arabic Text for those who are able to read the Arabic language
2. An audio recording of this part of the Qur'an. This beautiful recitation of the Noble Qur'an is done by Sheikh Nadir Al-Qallawi, and the English translation is read by Mr. Phelps (Bilal Abdul-Karim) from USA.
3. Transliteration of the Arabic text for those who are unable to read the Arabic script. This will give them a sample of the sound of the original Arabic Qur'an, which they could not otherwise comprehend from reading the English meaning only.
4. The meaning of the qur'an in English(translated by Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali, Ph.D. and Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan)
5. abridged Tafsir (Explanation) by Ibn Kathir (translated under the supervision of Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarakpuri)
We hope that by doing this an ordinary English-speaker will be able to pick up a copy of this book and study and comprehend The Glorious Qur'an in a way that is acceptable to the understanding of the Rightly-guided Muslim Ummah (Community)
- iPod Touch