New users should download the "DejaOffice 2010" app, which is the next generation of iClink. More features and better usability.
iClink is an extension to CompanionLink Professional desktop software (sold separately at companionlink.com/products/iclink.html) that keeps contacts, calendar, and tasks wirelessly synchronized between the iPhone and popular CRM and contact management software.
- ACT! by Sage
- Microsoft Outlook with BCM
- IBM Lotus Notes
- Novell GroupWise
- Palm Desktop
- FrontRange GoldMine
SYNC THE FOLLOWING DATA:
- Contacts (syncs to the iPhone address book)
- Calendar and phone calls (syncs to a custom Calendar app in iClink)
- Notes and histories
- To-do items and tasks (syncs to a custom Tasks app in iClink)
- User-defined fields
- Calendar events are linked to contact names
- Custom field mapping
- Exclude personal data from sync
- Free and live technical support
For email sync, please refer to your iPhone's user guide. iClink does not manage email sync.
- CompanionLink Professional (sold separately for $99.95)
- iPod Touch