-create books to store related information
-create pages for books
-create a page link automatically creates a page
-Home Page set for a starting point in book
-create links on a page to another page
-create links on a page to another book
-search for Refers to the current page
-clone pages with a new name
-datetime, date and time stamps
-a wiki like notation
-some HTML support
- gtd "systems"
- limited to 2 books
- limited to 20 pages per book
- NoteStudio subset
- when NoteStuff is installed its manual is installed.
- the manual is an example book and pages
- the manual may be deleted; there is no undelete
- select the syntax page and then the Refers tab
- select the Home Page and then edit
- the Home Page creates links to contexts that are used with the Refers tab.
- iPod Touch