Holidays for countries: D-A-CH-US-FR-ES-CN-UK-PL-CZ. Send it per email as .iCal file to your PC or Mac and sync with iTunes to your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Connect per WLAN, GPRS, EDGE or UMTS.
- All Contents can displayed only online.
- For a continuing service and functioning of the holidays-data website there is no guarantee.
- The data is always up-to-date, without updating the program itself.
- New Countries can be added.
- The data and functions are maintained and expanded by Pocketkai.
- There is always data for the actual Year + 30 years available.
- Theoretically the holidays can be calculated until Year 9999.
- Direkt entering into the iPhone Calendar is not supported. But sending the data as .iCal-file per eMail makes it for this online-app possible.
- When Holidays is displayed, select country and Year.
- If wanted send selected holidays-data as .iCal to yourself per eMail.
- If you want, then you can send this file also to your friends, assumed they agree.
- Receive this mail with PC or Mac
- transfer the data on the Mac into the Calendar.
- On PC the data lands into Outlook
- Synchronise your iPhone or iPod Touch with iTunes and you have the holidays-data in the Calendar of your device.
- In the program you can navigate back with the button 'Back'.
- The .iCal-file cannot be oppened on iPhone or iPod Touch!
- For that use a PC or Mac.
- iPhone or iPod Touch with OS 3.x or higher
- iPod Touch