Download this dynamic new learning tool and master all fundamental small business management and operation concepts.
This application includes:
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs,diagrams, and more.
How to Organize a Small Business for iPhone is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work and in tight cooperation with Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is Professor of Business at California State University, Long Beach. He has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations over 35 years and is an author or coauthor of over 50 professional business books. Dr. Shim received his MBA and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business).
- Getting Started
- Debt and Equity Financing
- Managing Financial Assets
- Legal Considerations
- Accounting, Cost and Financial Analysis
- Power Marketing
- Managing Human Resources
- Types of Businesses.
- Full course text divided by chapters
- All-encompassing term and concept reference options
- Interactive flashcards for subject review
- Comprehensive chapter-level tests
- Explanations of right and wrong answers
- Possibility to make bookmarks
- Newly added font options
- No Internet connection required.
The application provides you with a full conceptual framework to begin creating your business dream soundly and effectively, this course is the perfect asset for modern entrepreneurs.
* Ideal fit for small business owners. Goes with MBA Pocket Edition for iPhone*
- iPod Touch