Reconnect helps you keep in touch with important business contacts, select friends and favourite family members on a regular basis. It can be used as a lightweight Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application to document and follow up on sales leads, for networking purposes, or for personal use.
Reconnect frees you from the tedium of repeatedly entering contact reminders. Select a contact from your main address book and specify their contact frequency - Reconnect will calculate the date to reconnect based on the date you last contacted them. When it's time to get in contact with someone you'll see their name displayed on the Upcoming tab. If you miss reconnecting with a contact by the due date that contact’s name will be transferred to the Overdue tab.
- automatically logs contact name, date and contact method for calls (iPhone only), emails (all devices), text messages (iPhone only), and visits (all devices) initiated through Reconnect
- manually log contact events not initiated through Reconnect such as calls made on a land-line phone
- displays individuals or businesses recently contacted on the Recents tab to provide quick access for updating contact log notes
- all tabs provide convenient access to contact details stored in the device’s address book (includes editing contact details)
- if you delete a contact through the Phone or Contacts application on the device you can choose to keep the corresponding data in the Reconnect contact log (no action required), link the contact log to a new or existing contact or delete the entire contact log for that particular contact
- iPod Touch