*** Featured in the December 2009 edition of PC Today magazine ***
• Are you a consultant, attorney, or other professional who has to track your time to properly bill clients?
• Do you often forget to record the billable time and then waste even more time trying to remember all of the work you did throughout the day?
• Do you write down the time, but fail to record it because you either lose the paper or put it somewhere and then forget about it?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, TrackMyTime can make you more profitable by helping you to stop throwing money away! And it works with both iPhones® and iPods®.
TrackMyTime’s simple–to-use interface allows you to accurately record your time and increase your billed hours. Once finished with a job or project, simply press the submit button and email the information to yourself or anyone else you designate. This is an excellent solution for both sole proprietors and large firms with many employees.
Features of TrackMyTime:
• Simple-to-use Start / Stop timers
• Notes field to record information like parts sold, discounts offered, etc.
• Billable time calculated based on billing increments you select
• User-defined minimum billable time option
• Customizable subject line and email recipients
• Compatible with TimeSlips Create Slip by Email™ feature
• Multiple time intervals for non-billable time (lunch, coffee break, etc)
• Only three clicks to email your billable time!
Benefits of TrackMyTime:
- Ease-of-use increases your productivity throughout the day
- Invoicing clients within minutes after leaving their office means faster payment
- Faster payment improves cash flows and A/R turnover ratio
New in This Version:
• Minimum billable time option
• TimeSlips™ compatibility to automatically create slips via email
• Fine-tuned screens to make it even easier to use
• Fully tested compatibility with 3.1 iPhone®/iPod® update
• Localized versions in Spanish, French, and German
• Fix on user interface for input entry
• Additional features as requested by user community
We are very attentive to your feedback/suggestions/comments, so be sure to use the feedback button in the app. Your input allows us to further enhance and develop new features for the program.
- iPod Touch