Wall Street Journal recommends it to all professionals. Grab it, manage your life.
* Awards and Laurels *
• Named Best Mobile App OCR by 2010 MOBI Awards
• Winner of the CTIA 2010 E-Tech Award for Mobile Applications - Pro-sumer/Business Productivity
• Secured a spot among the Top 10 apps in the Business category in 194 countries
• Ranked #1 Business app in US App Store
• Ranked #1 Business Card Scanning application in Macworld.com
• The preferred business card management tool of mobile phone developers like HTC, telecommunications companies such as CHT/Taiwan Mobile and CRM developers like JustSystems
• Over 20 million users worldwide
* Testimonials *
• “For scanning business cards onto your iPhone, WorldCard Mobile stands out.” – Macworld
• “I’ve always been skeptical about contact capturing technologies…but I’m an overnight convert - [WorldCard Mobile] changed my outlook (pun intended).” - Bill French, iPhone CTO
• “WorldCard Mobile accurately read and sorted fax and mobile numbers, even when the cards labels used short-hand.” - Bob Tedeschi, New York Times
* App Description *
WorldCard Mobile, the leading business card scanning application for iPhone, uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to instantly transfer information from business cards to users' native contacts. With a simple click of the camera, you no longer have to manually input contact info from business cards or email signatures.
Demo Movie: http://worldcard.penpowerinc.com/demo/worldcard-Mobile-iphone_demo.htm
* Why WorldCard Mobile? *
• Capture business cards anytime & anywhere
• Capture business card images with the iPhone’s camera.
• Support interface in different languages - English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch.
• Recognition of 20 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Mexico), Turkish, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway. You can switch from one language to another, just like that!
• Sort recognized information by name, position, company, phone number, fax number, address or other fields.
* Manage contacts easily *
• View and manage contact info with Card holder function. Make a phone call, send SMS and email to your contacts directly.
• Merge new business card info with existing contacts.
• Select partially and recognize the specific area that contains the correct data.
• Find your contacts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Expand your social and professional networks.
• Now Sync with Google Contacts and manage your contacts seamlessly!
• Manage contacts from both WorldCard Contacts and Google Contacts via WorldCard Mobile.
* Smart functions for your business *
• Exchange contact data through Open In, Mail and iTunes File Sharing. Import/export or backup your data on Mac/Windows quickly and conveniently.
• Share or backup your contacts via cloud services (iCloud / Dropbox). Manage your contacts on all devices, such as Mac PC/Windows PC.
• Recognize QR code to get more information easily.
• Copy email signatures and add them to your contact lists.
* Best Reviews *
• Best business app - Great for the networking business professional. (May 15, 2012 by Ellis Tarver)
• Great app! - Works as stated. Very useful for conferences! (May 14, 2012 by AustinFrthngSlsh)
• Great App. I like that I can put the cards in individual groups like the LV Green Chamber of Commerce and BNI. (May 10, 2012 by 21tenlasvegas)
• Editor Review - If you're a frequent business card recipient and you'd like to be mobile-enabled, check out WorldCard Mobile. (Michael Rose from TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
* Compatible with iOS 7/iPhone 5S/5C/5 *
- iPod Touch