"ShowAnytime" provides presentation environment in your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad anytime, anywhere. Supported "Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 (.ppt)" and "PDF(.pdf)". Please connect iPhone/iPod touch/iPad to projector with "Composite(component) AV cable" or "Apple iPad Dock Connector - VGA Adapter". You can give a presentation smartly and effectively more than ever.
[Show PPT and PDF file]
"ShowAnytime" can show Microsoft PowerPoint2003(.ppt) file and PDF file(.pdf).
#Attention in this version
- Microsoft PowerPoint2007(.pptx) or later format is not supported in this version.
Please save as PowerPoint 97-2003 (.ppt) format.
- Some kind of AutoShapes of PowerPoint like flowcharts or complex shapes are unsupported.
- Some Slide Master become effective only the background color and the character color.
- ClipArt shapes are supported only PNG, WMF, JPEG and BMP type.
- Animation of PowerPoint is unsupported.
Please connect iPhone/iPod touch to your projector with a "composite AV cable", "component AV cable" or "Apple Dock connector - VGA Adapter".
"ShowAnytime" can display presentation slide on projector output screen.
#iPhone3GS/iPod touch(third generationi or earlier)
Supported "composite AV cable" and "component AV cable".
"Apple Dock connector - VGA Adapter" is NOT supported.
#iPhone4/iPad/iPod touch(forth generation)
Besides "composite AV cable" and "component AV cable", "Apple Dock connector - VGA Adapter" is supported.
[A lot of presentation support function]
- Zoom your slide by doing "Double Tap", or Pinchi-In/Pinchi-Out on slide screen.
- Set int landscape mode by turning your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad to landscape.
- Display note of PowerPoint only on iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
- Jump page via move slider.
- Timer of presentation.
- Virtual laser pointer(Dot, Arrow, Bar).
- Folder function.
- Send mail attached file.
[Transfer file to "ShowAnytime"]
- Work with external services:Google docs,Dropbox
- Via USB: iTunes File Shareing
- Via Mail attached file(iOS3.2 or later): keep tapping the attached PDF/PPT file
- Via Wi-Fi: from PC/Mac of browser to iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
[Upper limit of pase size]
- Supported large size file is that iPhone3GS: about 20MB/page tested. iPhone4 or later / iPad or later : more.
- It depends on the sizes of additive information on text and decoration, etc. contained in the slide .
- It takes time for iPhone 3GS to forward a large file according to the device performance.
- The memory consumption is proportional to number of image and auto-shape arranged in your slide.
[About PowerPoint PPT file of Arabic language]
Arabic PowerPoint PPT file is not correctly displayed in this version. (PDF file is OK.)
Current version of "ShowAnytime" does not support languages like Arabic that writes characters from right hand to left direction.
Please use after converting from PPT to PDF, if you can use "ShowAnytime" by agreement to this point.
[precautions for use projector]
We confirmed a projector that was not able to output screen ratio normally.
EPSON ELP-505,ELP703... Projector equipped with resizing mode.(Sale around 2000)
Thank you for your review.
Please feel free to contact us.
- iPod Touch