Week 52 is a week calendar mainly tells you week number of the year at particular day or week.
• Swipe the big Week number to go previous/next week
• Flip Up/Down effect of the big Week number
• Option for showing Today when the App comes back from background mode
• Week Icon Badge: Option for displaying week number on the icon badge
• Improved date tagging: Long press a day to Tag or Untag
• iOS 4.0 support: task switching
• Added "First weekday" setting for where Monday is not the first day of a week
• General purpose day-tagging: Touch a day to toggle a red dot on it.
• Wrong week numbers of January when region format is set to one of Northern Europe countries has been fixed
Week number of the year is often used for business purpose and not many people are quite familiar with it's translation to real-life calendar date.
This application helps you to map the real-life calendar date to week number of the year or vice versa by providing you with a monthly view calendar associated to week number.
It shows calendar of this month with today marked on it and this week's number of the year by default on the screen when it's launched.
• Swipe up or down the calendar's surface to navigate through months and week number on the screen will automatically be updated
• [Pick Date] to see week number and monthly calendar of the new date
• [Pick Week] and year to see the monthly calendar and days of the week
• [Today] to jump back to today and see the week number and the calendar of this month
- iPod Touch