Rover Retriever delivers critical business data to your smartphone and tablet straight from company servers. Reports, spreadsheets, SharePoint, custom LOB apps, ERP, database info…nearly everything you need…right on your phone or tablet. Instantly and securely access Intranet applications so sales reps, service personnel and mobile executives enjoy on-demand control wherever they are. Quick and secure information retrieval, crisp updates, on-the-run interactions.
Retriever is the client component of an enterprise mobile applications platform (MEAP) that enables rapid deployment of new integration solutions from any backend information system to multiple mobile platforms. Eliminating the need for VPN with its robust and secure communications and on-device encryption, it is ideal for organizations of all sizes.
With Retriever, organizations can:
- Access intranet sites from a secured and centrally managed container
- Provide flexible access to internal systems such as SharePoint
- Deliver access to their existing business systems
- Build new mobile workflows using standard toolsets
- Ensure security and centralized control of the enterprise data
Enterprise IT features:
- Keep devices off the network with RoverLink, the secured intermediated communications that eliminates the need for VPN. Ideal for today’s ‘bring your own device’ model.
- Control what devices access your servers with Device Access Management
- Integrate with existing authentication systems
- Enforce policies at the application layer, such as PIN access to enter app, password refresh times and control information sharing
- Rapidly create custom integration solutions using server-side deployment
- Provide managed access to selected Intranet apps and sites
- Remote wipe of company data when device access or credentials are revoked
- Manage who has access to what and control which devices are authorized access per user
If you would like to gain easy, secure access to your vital company information, please let your IT team know about Rover Apps.
To learn more about the Rover Apps platform and the required companion gateway, please visit: http://roverapps.com
- iPod Touch