iCherwell provides secure access to your Cherwell Service Management ITSM Software data while on-the-go, enabling real-time access to business-critical information directly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch:
Please Note: This application is a client for a full Cherwell Service Management implementation (on-premise or SaaS - version 3.4 or better). It is not a stand-alone application. Also note that feature availability depends on your currently installed version of Cherwell Service Management - see "What's New" description. Please don't download it if you do not use Cherwell Service Management!
* View and act upon key organizational data such as Approvals, Change Requests, Incidents/Service Requests, Opportunities and more - including any custom Cherwell Business Object created
* Log activities such as service calls and incoming conversations against existing items
* Use Dashboards for updates and metrics on your business-critical information
* View and act upon incoming Alerts in real-time
Executives: Spend more time working on what matters - strategy and your company's future! Get real-time alerts, view metrics and dashboard charts, approve or deny incoming Approval requests - whether you are at the airport or in the boardroom, finally, a system that helps you manage by exception.
Supervisors: Keep a high-level view of what your staff is doing, without being tied to your office desk. Get real-time alerts, analyze your employees' performance with metrics and dashboard charts, drill down to individual records for Escalations and use Actions to easily act upon records without a ton of typing.
Sales Professionals: Today's selling environment demands the most relevant and current information at your fingertips. Drill down into your Opportunities, Convert Leads, make quick updates to your Account Records without having to boot up your laptop, track your results with dashboards and even call your prospects right from the application (if device supports phone calls).
Field Service: Taking care of your "paperwork" while actually on location in the field saves you a ton of time later in the day, or worse - at the end of the week. In addition, seeing your tasks in one place, in real-time, allows you to optimize the order in which you handle them. Besides having access to Dashboards and Search lists, definable Actions mean less typing and more time doing what you love to do....solve problems!
Universities: Imagine your campus serviced by field service technicians who are connected by iPod touch devices enabled with iCherwell and you have a low-cost, wi-fi connected, real time workforce able to interact with and keep your data current.
* All major screens support rotation (big keyboard for easier text entry)
* Actions feature uses Cherwell One-Step Actions to act on or update Cherwell records with easy, pre-defined entries to save on typing
* Phone integration, dial direct from the Cherwell record
* Customize the UI to organize the data most important to you
English. Other languages are under consideration and will be added in future updates.
* Compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* An on-premise Cherwell Service Management version 3.4 (or better) with web services installed
* A current and active Cherwell-on-Demand SaaS subscription (version 3.4 or better)
- iPod Touch