AutoAlert Tracker is a real time GPS tracking service based on AutoAlert's award winning tracking system. Use it to track an iPhone online via the AutoAlert web based control centre.
Ideal for use as a lone worker protection system, to track where you've been or simply share your location with friends or collegues.
Registration with AutoAlert is required. Once registered you can use your iPhone to send your location and alerts to the AutoAlert Web Based Control centre. You can monitor your location, view where you've been and set alerts if you've entered or left configured areas or if you're in trouble.
- Track your iPhone through the AutoAlert web based system
- Monitor routes taken
- Easily configure areas and generate alerts if you're iPhone enters or leaves that areas
- Send alert messages to your AutoAlert control centre
- Send locations based on time or distance travelled
- Stores location if no GPS or connection is available
- Download position and routes to Excel
Because of limitations AutoAlert Tracker must run in the foreground in order to transmit position data.
The AutoAlert Groups application is required if you want to have more than one iPhone per account.
- iPod Touch