June 2010: 6th application in the top 25 !
Instruction video available at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd9nrEr-r7E
With this application you can create your portfolio and follow more than 17000 equities on 28 different exchanges and receiving (optional) buy/sell signals for those equities.
For each of the equities you can examine in-depth technical charts like MACD/MFI/Fast Stochastics/RSI/ROC etc.
And have technical indicators like Bollinger bands, EMA, SMA, Parabolic SAR etc
The exchanges followed today includes:
NYSE, Nasdaq, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Euronext (Belgium, France, Netherlands and Portugal), Brasil, Canada, HongKong, China (HongKong, Shanghai, Shenzen), Norway,India, Italy, Israel, Malaysia, Mexico, Ireland,Sweden, Singapore, Spain, Denmark, UK.
Some of the features:
- You can create a portfolio with an UNLIMITED number of instruments.
- Follow the performance of the signals
- Have a detail view of a signal including the P&L and instrument details
- Perform technical analysis on each instrument
- Full detailled view of the quotes per instrument
- Company news and industry news
- Basic and advanced charting
- Fast searching in instruments database
- Optional subscribe to receive buy/sell signals from our advanced trading engine
This app also contains an extensive technical analysis module with a set of technical indicators and charts.
This will allow the user to compare the received signals with a set of standard indicators.
The application includes a limited time subscription to a market of your choice. Via the subscription menu you can select other periods.
You can also join us at our facebook group : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=102802911900
- iPod Touch