iOS 7 USERS: THIS VERSION WILL NOT SEND DICTATIONS VIA EMAIL WITH iOS 7. FTP AND ITUNES TRANSFERS STILL WORK. THE NEXT VERSION WILL BE FULLY iOS 7 COMPATIBLE.
Pocket Dictate is a voice recorder for iPhone. You dictate directly on your device using the controls. When done, tap send and the dictation will be compressed and sent to your typist by email automatically.
For ease of use, operation of the record and playback features is designed to closely mimic that of old style dictation recorders. You can also playback, rewind, insert or overwrite as required using the keys on the front.
This dictation voice recorder is designed to have all the features you need as easy to use as possible and reliable for day-to-day operation. If you install Pocket Dictate you will quickly find it will replace your old dictaphone and, by using the internet to send dictations, will improve the turnaround on typing.
- Record and playback dictation using the controls on the device.
- Editing, inserting and overwriting. You can select between record overwrite, record insert and record end modes.
- Optional voice activated recording. When selected Pocket Dictate only records while you are speaking.
- Automatic compression of audio files to reduce upload times and storage requirements.
- Sends recording in compressed wave (wav) or dictation (dct) file formats.
- Sent files can be managed using dictation management software (eg. Express Delegate Dictation File Manager).
All files sent by Pocket Dictate can be transcribed by the free foot pedal controlled transcriber software Express Scribe Transcription Player Software.
- iPod Touch