MediaKiosk is an iOS application created for viewing webpages and video and audio podcasts on an iOS device in kiosk mode for use in exhibitions or other public settings.
The application has the following features:
* Showing a webpage or a podcast in kiosk mode. Content can be locked with a 4 digit pincode.
* Remember last played media or webpage for easy startup.
* Streaming and downloading of media on a wifi connection.
* Caching of media from podcasts locally on the device.
* Edit the channel directly on the device and export to an xml-file that can be uploaded to a webserver or Dropbox and be deployed to multiple iOS devices.
Please note that in order to use 3G download and streaming it must be enabled in the application settings. Otherwise an error message will be displayed.
- iPod Touch