Information on design patterns, just when you need it!
* Lookup key software design patterns from Wikipedia (based on the "Gang of Four" patterns).
* Design patterns are general reusable solutions to commonly occurring problems in software design.
* Mark documents as favorites for quick access.
As part of the Process Aid framework the application:
* Updates local content and links when connected to the network and a new version is available.
* Provides the simple Tools, Process, Bookmarks interface, optimized for the iPhone.
* Enables easy navigation, categorization and quick alphabetical access.
* Gives you key information, just when you need it.
* Looks good enough to show your customers and colleagues.
If you would like to sponsor the app, and get your company name on Six Sigma practioners' phones, please get in touch.
If you like the app, why not contact us about having your own Process Aid. What better way to educate and remind your users or customers about your process than putting it their pocket! Customization, integration and content management, and distribution can be arranged quickly, easily and cost effectively.
- iPod Touch