***** Bizzycard is people! ********
Bugs from earlier reviews are all gone. High quality business card app for a much lower cost than other apps.
Bizzycard allows you to organize your business cards easier than ever before. All you have to do is take a picture, we'll handle the rest. Add your cards to your contacts or make a call directly from a business card.
Typical OCR systems do not get very good accuracy scanning your cards in. They have trouble with non-standard layouts and determining which text belongs to which field. We do away with OCR and rely on the same power of human perception that you have when you read a business card. You get someone's time for each card! You get data entry for a fraction of the cost you'd pay otherwise. As a result our process takes a little while to complete, but the results are definitely worth it!
Bizzycard allows you to sync up to your stored cards on our database at any time. Once your card has finished processing in our system, it will be available and uploaded to your phone. You can then add the card directly to your contacts. You'll be able to easily keep track of who you've added and who you have not.
- Manage all of your business cards in one place
- Scan in new business cards and have us fill in the information
- Add cards to your address book
- See logos from the cards you scan
- Call and email directly from card information
- You will see a blank screen when you first enter. Click on the 'Add' button to create your first card.
- You then take a picture of a business card.
- Once the picture has been taken. Click on the 'Submit' button to send it to our server for processing.
- It can take a few hours for the card to make it through the data entry queue, so be patient.
- Come back to the app later, and your card should be entered and available.
Quite simply, this is the easiest way to keep track of all your business cards.
Note to non 3GS users. Your camera does not have auto-focus. As a result make sure you can read the card you submit. If you can't read it, we can't read it. It is better to send a smaller picture (i.e. further away from the camera) than a blurry picture.
- iPod Touch