Megatrends is a trend database for iPhone; developed for strategists and forward-thinkers who are responsible for long-term and future planning in companies.
As a central driver of global change, megatrends form a map of the future, standing at the heart of any systematic analysis of the future. In day-to-day business, a sector view is crucial: not all megatrends or subtrends are equally relevant to all companies.
Find out more about the 20 most important megatrends and their key aspects. Rate and filter issues that are relevant to your company and business model.
Overview of content and functions:
1. Understanding Megatrends
- Top-20 most important megatrends at a glance
- Trends within society, technology, the economy, politics and the environment
- Four to six key aspects for each megatrend; detailed and clear trend descriptions
- A meaningful chart for each megatrend
- Available in German and English
2. Analysing megatrends
- The filter function allows you to rate key aspects of megatrends that are relevant to your sector, company and day-to-day business
- Rate issues on a scale from one to five: marginal to essential
- The sort function displays your ratings in two different views – sorted according to your rating or sorted by megatrends
3. News function
- Download the quarterly newsletter Future News by Z_punkt to your iPhone and keep up-to-date with trends and future issues.
Megatrends is also available on iPad. Megatrends HD contains many additional trend charts and a tool for your own personalised analyses of the future.
The 20 megatrends have been identified and described by Z_punkt The Foresight Company, a leading Cologne-based strategy and foresight consultancy.
- iPod Touch