IMPORTANT: This application only works with a Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS). If you are unsure if your company provides access to a Cisco IPICS server, please contact your IT department. You cannot use this application without an account on a Cisco IPICS server.
Receive and share images, videos, and status updates with other participants in Cisco IPICS incidents while you are away from a computer. Review incident information and participate in an incident while en route to the scene. You are no longer tied down to desktop computers, laptops, or UHF/VHF radios.
- Access incident-related PTT channels to communicate with responders and radio users
- Obtain up-to-date incident status information from each responder
- Access incident-related videos, images, and status updates added by other users
- Dynamically add your own video clips, photographs, and status updates
- Receive alerts sent by Cisco IPICS administrators and dispatchers
Note: For audio to work, your network’s firewall must allow VOIP traffic between the iPhone and the Cisco IPICS RMS. Video capture is supported only on the iPhone 3GS Model.
By using this application you agree with the terms of the Cisco IPICS end user license agreement (EULA). For more information about Cisco IPICS, visit www.cisco.com/go/ipics.
Cisco is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries. Copyright © 2010 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
- iPod Touch