Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go!
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• find contacts by name, groups, company, or address
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app or from vCard files
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents over WiFi, through DropBox, or from other apps using "Open In"
• Import photos directly from Camera Roll
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Define and create your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• Backup data using DropBox, email or WiFi
• Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apple's secure keychain services
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone and iPad app
• Features automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud! (iOS6 and above)
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Featured in the NYTimes article "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* App Store Reviews: read reviews from satisfied customers!
• iPhone Edition is sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at email@example.com