Vvidget: "You give it data and it gives you a graph." Other things are straightforward, unobtrusive and automatic. It does that by providing general purpose graph tools as well as special-purpose graphing interfaces. Includes the Least Squares, Error Bars, Scatter Graph, Run 'n' Graph, Weight, Health and Graph application features in one convenient application for a great visualization value.
• Includes several 1D, 2D and 3D graph types such as bar, column, pie, line, area, scatter, 3D perspective scatter, trajectory and surface, volumetric, z-sliced cell, maps, linear, semi-log, x-log, log-log, polar, r-log, Gregorian date and many variations.
• Data is pasted from the pasteboard, fetched from web servers and inserted and edited using a table interface.
• Touch graphs to rotate, zoom, scroll and scan data.
• Touch data graphics, such as lines and bars, to show data values.
• Touch-hold a graph to copy, print, mail or save it.
• Data and preferences are organized by project and each project is persistent and automatically saved so you can show and retrieve your settings and data on subsequent use.
• Thousands of graphic, graph and data attributes, including artwork, maps, autoscaling and many effects can be set by applying a skin made with Vvidget Builder (an optional Mac OS X desktop application).
• Includes the Least Squares, Scatter Graph, Run 'n' Graph, Weight and Health application features as special-purpose interfaces.
• The Location Task can operate in the background acquiring GPS location coordinates and produce synthesized voice output streaming that ducks with music. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you need a feature or need an improvement of an existing feature then please email email@example.com.
- iPod Touch