Hardness Conversion is a simple app for converting between popular scales used to measure the hardness of non-austenitic steels. It is in conformance to ASTM E140-07.
- Convert between popular Rockwell, Vickers and Knoop hardness scales.
- HRC (Rockwell C Hardness Number 150 kgf)
- HV (Vickers Hardness Number)
- HBS (10-mm Standard Ball, 3000-kgf)
- HBW (10-mm Carbide Ball, 3000-kgf)
- HK (Knoop Hardness, Number 500-gf and Over)
- HRA (A Scale, 60-kgf)
- HRD (D Scale, 100-kgf)
- HR 15-N (15-N Scale, 15-kgf)
- HR 30-N (30-N Scale, 30-kgf)
- HR 45-N (45-N Scale, 45-kgf)
- Scleroscope Hardness Number
This app was developed by ITAMCO, please visit http://www.itamco.com for more information.
Conversion for Rockwell B Hardness Range, Nickel, High-Nickel Alloys, Cartridge Brass, Austenitic Stainless Steel Plate in Annealed Condition, Austenitic Stainless Steel Sheet, Copper, Alloyed White Irons, and Wrought Aluminum Products.
- iPod Touch