The Pace iPad and iPhone applications enable users to estimate jobs, review the status of jobs, review customer accounts and track shipments, all from the palm of their hand. It allows for texting, calling and mapping locations of customers and contacts, as well as the ability to use integration within Pace to seamlessly handle communications and updates from the management system from anywhere using the iPhone toolset and interface. The applications are:
* Customer/Job Inquiry - Gives users the ability to quickly locate customer information and to do a full job status inquiry. Users can review the job description, see invoices, check on the shipping status, or click a phone number to place a call.
* Estimating Wizard - Lets users enter details for an estimate - including multi-part estimates - and returns a plan, costs and pricing.
* GPS Contact Locator - Lets users be more productive. If a user is on the road and has some extra time, the GPS locator can search a contact list and identify all records located within a specified distance from the user’s location.
* Delivery Confirmation - Allows a delivery driver to capture the name of as well as a voice note from the person receiving a shipment. This information updates the job record in the Pace management system and send an email confirmation to the customer.
* Visualize Your World - Enables users to attach photos to Pace contacts and cost centers from the iPhone camera or photo library.
* Work Center View - What’s in the queue for the press department? With this app, users can check the schedule for a cost center and see what’s running now.
* Eye in the Sky Technology - The Pace iPhone app can be linked to a Web cam in an office or production facility, giving the ability to verify activity and security. This feature can also be a great way to show a prospect a new piece of equipment or production capability.
- iPod Touch