The UltiMate® 3000 HPLC system family offers the widest possible versatility for today‘s laboratories. Covering flows from 20 nL/min to 10 mL/min and offering a wide range of pumping, sampling, and detection modules – all of which are fully UHPLC compatible - the UltiMate 3000 series provides solutions for all your chromatography needs.
Discover the savings in time and eluent as you move from standard HPLC applications to UHPLC. Dionex Calc allows entering column dimensions (length, inner diameter and particle size) and basic instrument conditions and limits (flow, upper pressure limit, and run time). After entering UHPLC column details the App immediately shows how the instrument conditions will change with regards to flow rate, upper pressure limit, and run time.
In addition the savings in time and eluent are given. Finally you can even send your findings to your colleagues by email.
The application is easy to use:
1. Enter initial conditions by touching the fields for length, inner diameter and particle size, flow, upper pressure limit, and run time.
2. Touch “New Method Details” and enter the dimensions for the UHPLC column you would like to use.
3. The lower half shows new instrument conditions and limits, as well as the savings, as you enter new values.
4. To change the initial conditions you can revert back to the first screen by touching “Back”.
5. To send a description of the initial and new instrument conditions, touch “Send”.
UHPLC+ focused – Giving You More!
More information about how you can leverage the advantages of UHPLC can be found at
www.dionex-uhplc.com or mail us at email@example.com.
- iPod Touch