Intralinks manages, distributes and protects high-value business content across the enterprise boundary, meeting the IT, security and compliance requirements of sophisticated enterprises and institutions, and improving the productivity of secure, document intensive business processes.
The Intralinks Secure Mobile for iPad and iPhone app enhances your productivity while maintaining the security of your information. Simply download the app and easily access documents and content in a secure and compliant environment from your mobile device.
Please go to: www.Intralinks.com for more information or to create your Intralinks account.
Now Intralinks Secure Mobile supports:
- For exchanges with Questions + Answers module, these is now supporting with the mobile application
- Login with Two Factor Authentication
- iPhone 5
- iPad with Bluetooth keyboard
- Retina display for iPad and iPhone
You'll also see:
- Exchange list showing which are mobile accessible
- Updated icons and branding
Control the risk of data breaches at a device, system, and enterprise level. When information is downloaded on a mobile device using Intralinks Secure Mobile, it is stored in an encrypted location to protect against unauthorized access by other applications or users, and wiped clean upon log-off or when a login time out is exceeded.
Additional key features:
Gain Up to the Minute Business Insight
- Navigate exchanges and folders, and search documents to rapidly find information
- Access and view files up to 2 GB, and speed information exchange
- Access file types supported by your iPad or iPhone, including Microsoft Office and PDF
- View file properties such as date and time posted, who created the file, size, and location
- Review group or user access management reports in a graphical format
- View favorite documents that are not protected even when off-line. The documents will sync back to your exchanges when you log in.
- Prevent unauthorized screen capture of protected documents. This feature will disallow screen capture of protected documents from exchanges where the setting 'prevent print screen' is ON. With this added feature, screen capture from the iPad and iPhone is blocked for all applications.
- Send file alerts directly from your iPad or iPhone to one or more recipients
- Download and synchronize contacts from Intralinks to your iPhone or iPad
- Send e-mail and link to existing contacts and create new contacts
- Upload files from you mobile device and bookmark documents for quick access
- Leverage a third party viewer to annotate unprotected documents and do text searches
Maintain Security and Auditability
- Manage users and permissions from your mobile device
- Open documents in third party annotation tools, all while maintaining an audit trail of all activities on the Intralinks platform
- iPod Touch