On-the-go collaboration is made easy with OnSite Files. Designed specifically for construction professionals, this sleek and powerful app lets you view, access and share files from the convenience of your iPhone or iPad. Download this app and create your FREE ConstructionOnline account today! With these powerful tools added to your ConstructionOnline Pro Features it’s easy to:
View important project files when you’re away from the office
• Preview Word documents, Excel files, PDFs, RTFs, PowerPoint presentations, images, videos, audio files, and more
• Store files locally so that you can still view them when you are unable to connect to the internet
Keep your team connected with shared viewing and workspaces
• Send share links to your team members, clients, or anyone else, all from the app
• Control who can see and edit files by setting permissions in your ConstructionOnline account
Track progress with real-time updating and notifications
• View, Add, and Reply to Comments on your files, folders, and projects
• See a current thread of recent uploads, downloads, updates, and comments
New for Version 6.0
• Fully compatible with iOS 7.0
• Quicker performance and refreshed interface
• Integration with OnSite Punchlist, OnSite Logging, and OnSite ToDos has been improved to make using ConstructionOnline™ and the OnSite Family of Apps™ even easier and more convenient than before
ConstructionOnline connects your project team - anywhere, anytime. As a free web service, ConstructionOnline lets you share plans, project documents, change orders, estimates, schedules, photos and more with contacts such as subcontractors, coworkers, and clients. Team members can upload and view existing files, set access permissions, make changes or comments, and contribute their own. Teamwork and communication have a new name – ConstructionOnline.
With OnSite Files, you can increase productivity at the jobsite by accessing, sharing, and commenting on your ConstructionOnline files from your phone. It’s the perfect way to keep track of your schedules, estimates, proposals, and purchase orders when you’re away from your computer, and even better, it’s a great way to connect with ConstructionOnline on the go.