ADManager Mobile is a fully featured Active Directory management tool.
It provides a wealth of features available from your Desktop Active Directory Users and Groups application and is presented out in similar way.
From within this Application you can:
- Manage user accounts on your Windows Domain
- Manage groups
- Manage contacts & computers
- Create user accounts*, contacts, groups and OU's
- Change user passwords*, unlock accounts, force change password on next login
- Delete accounts, contacts, groups, etc
- Modify group memberships
- Update object properties, such as a group type, description, user's names, etc
- Search Active Directory by keyword and/or object type
- Move Users, Contacts and Groups between OUs
* To change passwords or create user accounts, you will need an SSL certificate on your Windows Domain Controller. Details on how to do this are detailed at http://www.admanagermobile.com
* Microsoft Exchange management is not available in this version
- iPod Touch