ImageToPDF allows you to create PDF presentations, photo books, brochures, catalogs, flyers and much more with images from the photo library of your iPhone or iPod touch. ImageToPDF is for private and professional use.
Select photos and images from the photo library of your device and create multi-page PDF files. Each page can be customized to contain one to four images in high quality. Store and manage PDF files on your device or export files via Email.
Version 1.5 of ImageToPDF has some great new features. It includes a complete built-in image editor with various image processing functions like: greyscale conversion, brightness, contrast and saturation adjustment as well as rounded corners. Select one image from the image gallery, perform one or more modifications and save it back to the photo album of your device.
Further features are:
• Create multi-page PDF files containing the content of your photo and image library.
• Combine up to four images per page. Add an unlimited number of pages (limited only by the memory of your device).
• Images will be adjusted to fit the optimal size. The aspect ratio stays constant.
• Supported image formats are: jpg, gif, bmp, png.
• Choose different background colors, frames and lines.
• Manage several projects.
• Use the independent built-in image editor to change the images of the photo album of your device.
• Save projects as PDF files or images.
• Send PDF files via Email.
- iPod Touch