Salt mCodeXpress is a convenient mobile-based "second factor" authentication (2FA) mechanism used in conjunction with Salt Radius+ server to provide an out-of-the-box solution for high assurance authentication of remote users connecting to enterprise networks via VPNs, Citrix gateways or other RADIUS aware access points.
Salt mCodeXpress generates One Time Passwords (OTP) that are displayed on the iPhone device.
Salt mCodeXpress provides a robust cryptographically based, PIN protected and standalone solution that does not require ongoing availability of the mobile network.
Salt mCodeXpress requires registration with Salt Radius+. Please contact Salt Group for registration information.
Salt mCodeXpress features include:
- Operation and features akin to dedicated hardware One Time Password devices except on iPhone devices
- Issuer configurable profiles including PIN length, PIN retry thresholds, weak PINs, token display timeouts, OTP and Response lengths, language support, issuer branding
- Time and event based OTPs
- Re-deployable in the field, anywhere in the world
- Full browser independence
- Intuitive user interface
- iPod Touch