Mobile CRM+ is a Mobile smart client that works with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Online) Server hosted by Microsoft. If you have your own MS Dynamics OnPremies server or if you access a partner Hosted server, a separate client is available for that deployment. You may search for it here or contact us for details.
Client Software - this client software is provided to you free of charge and when you use this client for the first time, a server access key is automatically created for you which will continue to work for 10 days. If you do not renew the server access key, you can continue to use the client software but the client will not be able to connect to the server and all data will be cached locally on the device.
Mobile CRM+ gives you full access to your CRM entities leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities, activities, services, cases in an easy to use mobile interface. It works directly with your CRM Online server account and can be used in both online and offline mode.
In addition to the usual information browsing, creating and editing features, Mobile CRM+ provides integration with the various native device applications that makes it easy for you to create new CRM entities e.g. make outgoing phone calls, send emails. It also saves you time in entering information using the device microphone and camera.
• No changes required in server side
• Supports both Online and Offline mode
• Supports Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Cases, Services and Activities entities
• Add / Edit /Delete/ View Entities using the standard MSCRM defined filters
• Assign Entities to another user
• Add/Edit/View Entity Related Activities e.g. phone calls, appointments, tasks
• Add/Edit/View Entity Related Opportunities
• Add/Edit/View Entity Related Service Activities
• Attach text notes with image, audio and other types of attachments
• Touch and Email to entity email id
• Syncing CRM contacts with device native contact application
• Search for entities on server online
• Saving search results for favourite
• Searching for entities on locally cached contacts
• Failsafe upload allows you to email failed uploads to your email id
Just download, install the client and start using. It directly connects with the MSCRM server and you do not need to install any addition server modules.
PLEASE NOTE: To use MS Dynamics CRM Online, Windows Live token is required. Therefore, this application will connect to your Windows Live account (through a service hosted by us on www.crmmobileplus.com) to get the Live token. This connection happens ONE-TIME when you first time login through application, or when your CRM server session expires.
- iPod Touch