"1STTo-Do Map" is simple and easy to use application, helping you in your daily task management. Unlike other task management applications, "1ST To-Do Map" is oriented to to extensive use of Google Maps service.
- Put the places (tasks) you need to visit on particular date on the map;
- Store text or record SOUND comments for the tasks;
- Mark the places as visited/not visited, (completed/not completed);
- Filter tasks assigned for particular date or hour;
- Get the reminder notifications before the specified time or distance to the task location (multitasking background mode supported);
- Map supports full set of gesture commands for zoom and span;
- Miles/kilometers distance units;
- Street, Hybrid or Satellite map mode supported;
- Search map for a specific address
- To add a new Task, tap the "+" icon and select the location on the map.
Then, tap the new created Task icon to have it selected. Blue disclosure icon will appear near the task caption ("Task 1" by default). Tap this button to select the Task time, record sound or text comment.
- If the Task is selected, the edit buttons will become visible. You can re-assign the task location by dragging the mark over the map, or delete it ("X" button).
- Some additional options - Distance Units or Map Type are available on the Preferences screen.
IMPORTANT: for more details visit the http://atoll-ordenadores.com website.
- The program is running only on GPS-enabled iPhones 3G/3GS/4 (second generation and higher) with iPhone OS 4.3 or higher.
- The application needs a GPS satellite signal of good quality. We limited the application usage to the horizontal precision better then 500 meters. On open-sky spaces the signal pretty good, but under other conditions can noticeably decrease. Also, after startup it requires some time to locate the necessary satellites, so during first minutes of running the measurement can be less effective.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to email@example.com. WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN DIALOG, what is not possible when you leaving the bug-report as AppStore review.
- iPod Touch