Featured on AppAdvice.com!
"Most states now have Continuing Education requirements for attorneys. iCLE helps you keep track of courses taken and how many credits earned. You can even filter by date. And, you can track the courses taken by as many attorneys as you would like to add. Also, just click on the “iTunes U CLE” button and you get a list of subjects; click on one of the subjects and iTunes will pop up with a list of available free podcasts for that area of study. Now how convenient is that!?!"
iCLE is great for attorneys and office managers.
iCLE helps with the tedious task of tracking your CLE credits over the years.
Some of the benefits that you get by using iCLE are:
* Track class information for multiple attorneys
* Use category filters to see how many credits you have in a particular category
* Use date filters to see how many credits you have since a specific date
* Add pictures to each class to store your certification forms
* Email credit information to any email address
* Links to free CLE information on iTunes
iCLE provides a great way for large offices or sole practitioners to track their Continuing Legal Education credits.
- iPod Touch