MBA Learning Solutions - Part 2 represents the second part of a full four-part business education series. Download this application and learn every key concept fundamental to become a competitive professional and prepare yourself for the challenges of the modern business arena today!
This application is 8 apps in 1, with each course providing an in-depth study of a fundamental area of business. Each course includes:
- rich knowledge base
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs,diagrams, and much more.
Test and exams in our course collection will be good preparation material for your examination.
MBA Learning Solutions - Part 2 is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is Professor of Business at California State University, Long Beach.
Prof. Shim has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations over 35 years and has been published by CCH, Wiley, McGraw-Hill, Barron's, Thomson-Reuters, Prentice-Hall, Penguin, American Management Association (Amacom), and the AICPA.
● Full course text divided by chapters
● All-encompassing term and concept reference options
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● Possibility to make bookmarks
● Newly added font options
● No Internet connection required!
● The Sarbanes Oxley Act and Corporate Governance -- the nuances of new corporate governance paradigms
● Cost management: Accounting and Control -- helps to develop the accounting and financial management acumen needed to implement optimal financial strategies and practices
● Economic Analysis for Business and Strategy Decisions
● Internal Controls and Fraud Prevention -- gives you the knowledge to implement the most up-to-date and effective practices that will ultimately result in countless savings for any business
● Managing for Competitive Advantage
● E-Commerce: Applications for Cyberspace Technology -- an overview of all the knowledge necessary to understand the nuances and business dynamics of e-commerce
● Accountant’s Guide to Financial Management
● Accounting & Finance.
Our customers say:
"We bought this application for our students because of a list of the topics in the series. This was the most comprehensive list of all the MBA books/apps I found. We felt we got the best "Bang for the Buck" with MBA Learning Solutions". - Prof. Charles Schomaker / Ursuline EMBA/MBA program
Promoted by ComboApp Marketing & PR Agency http://comboapp.com
- iPod Touch