IPFX Mobility client turns your iPhone into a full-featured mobile phone, allowing you to place, receive, and manage calls using your workplace's telephony infrastructure. You can place and receive calls using your work phone number and use signals from Wi-Fi network to send Presence updates that allow your collegues to know you status. You will have a VOIP softphone running on your mobile phone that allows you to have the following features:
•Make and receive calls using your work number.
•Use advanced calling features such as conference calls, call transfer, and call hold.
•Access your work voicemail system.
•Search your corporate directory.
•View and listen to your voice messages.
•Move calls between your desk phone and iPhone.
•Change device preference.
•Real time visibility of company presence information.
•Update your presence.
•Extended Availability (*unique to IPFX).
Version 6.0.1 Features:
• Fully featured Instant Messaging.
• Advances to VOIP Softphone capabilities, such as internet support, better audio quality, improved accessibility and visibility.
• Improvements to selection of call mode behaviour.
• Offline dialling modes for the PBX is in a disconnected state.
• Ability to switch your device mid call, eg: move your caller to your desk phone or another device.
• Added Break codes to Presence states.
• Caller details are now visible for Voicemail and Call History from the main menu.
• Devices details are visible from the main menu.
• Add and remove Favourites to Extensions and Contact views.
Requirement: You will need to have IPFX Unified Communication/Enhanced Communication Solutions installed on your PBX server. IPFX Mobility will only work in conjunction with Version 6.0.0 and 6.0.1 and you will need to have Mobility Client Access Licensed (please contact your local IPFX representative for information on licensing.)
- iPod Touch