Restaurant 2010 is proud to present a green initiative for this years exhibition.
We know that attendees are tired of carrying around tons of literature for an event and the iEvent iPhone app keeps everything stored electronically in your pocket.
Navigate Restaurant 2010 with ease. Quickly view the exhibition floor plan, interactive exhibitor lists and exhibitor info as well as session information.
- Meet face-to-face with almost 100 of Australia’s best food and wine producers and a great range of kitchen equipment suppliers.
- See some of Australia’s leading chefs, including Josh Emmet, Serge Dansereau and Adriano Zumbo, demonstrate the latest cooking techniques LIVE at the Unox Culinary Skills Theatre.
- In the Talk Business sessions, a panel of restaurant industry experts will show you how to drive profits, find new customers and tackle the challenges of marketing your establishment.
- Our Drinks World experts will take you on a tasting journey that will inspire you to refresh your wine list, while our mixologist and champion barista will reveal how to make the perfect cocktails and coffees.
- Save money for your restaurant and save the world at our new Sustainability feature! Designer Joost Bakker will show you how to turn kitchen waste to beautiful gourmet produce.
It’s all at Restaurant 2010
Monday 25 October 10am – 6pm
Tuesday 26 October 10am – 5pm
Royal Hall of Industries – Moore Park, Sydney
Application Powered by Info Salons
- iPod Touch