A1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) &
Sales Force Management
All iTunes apps purchased include a free companion app for PC or Mac. View developer site for obtaining companion apps.
It was brought to my attention this week 11/11/2013 that the "Sync to the computer" companion feature for my iTunes app will no longer be supported under IOS 6 and 7. This affects about 18% of the app users who have requested the companion app for this purpose. The sync capability has run its course and now there are new ways to work with the companion apps. If your an IOS 6 or 7 user contact me to learn about new ways to connect. I am in the process of developing new replacement apps for iTunes that include advanced features.
SERIOUS APPS FOR SERIOUS BUSINESS!
There are more than 21 iTunes apps available. For more detail information visit the developer support site.
What is CRM?
A business that sells a product or service has a need for Customer Relationship Management or CRM. This App was the sister app to A1 CRM & PM, and users requested a more powerful business to business sales force app. The original CRM app was redesigned to be a powerhouse sales app with the following?
1. This app is designed for a business to business sales force.
2. The screens now allow unlimited numbers of inputs using portal records.
3. The client screen now has a primary contact for a company and a portal for an unlimited number of related business contacts for the company.
4. Contacts may be imported into the app or exported to a number of file formats for use in other apps.
5. The new design has a Google web object to provide maps based on the company address for all companies, and access to Google Calendar for entering appointments.
6. The leads screen has a system that builds a master list of requirements for new proposals, proposal requirements verification, and requirements action items.
7. In the process of doing business there are many documents that are created and received from clients. The Document track screen documents theses files and tracks their usage.
8. Contacts interact by email, phone, mail, and meetings, and the meetings tracks the interaction where decisions are made and action items are assigned. The meeting screen tracks all of this activity.
9. The marketing screen is used to manage sales force activity where the steps to a business proposal are developed. The sales force contact with clients is recorded with a portal where unlimited activity may be tracked.
10. The business track screen is the place where any dispute, change of scope, and after contract issues are tracked. The history of issues will assist your firm to resolve disputes and to document the way the solution/s were made.
11. The proposal screen is the collection point for the proposal development where a bid or no bid decision can be made based on the return on investment. The individual cost groups can be individually cost loaded to determine the client price.
12. Can your company generate reports for any or all of the items above? The companion computer app included with the iPad app has tables, and reports to get summary data from selected screens.
13. Do you have a method to assign action items, and track them to completion? This app includes a action item memo that can be emailed and tracked for completion.
A1 CRM & Sales Force is designed to track, process, and manage customer relationship management. All the items are included in this program. In addition to the items listed above, the program operates on a Macintosh or Windows computer. In addition this program also works on the iPad, provides the mobility to allow the sales force to manage sales from any location.