This application provides a practical information systems and technology analysis education for modern management professionals. It outlines the importance of properly utilizing databases, networking, telecommunications, and wireless mobile technology in order to expedite the resolution of real-time problems, challenge, and obstacles that arise in the modern business arena.
Popular and contemporary information technology software platforms are discussed and explained at length. These include Executive Information Systems, Expert Systems, Artificial Intelligence, and many others.
● The What and Why of Information Systems (IS) & Information Technology (IT)
● Models for Decision Making
● Selecting Computer Hardware
● Using Systems Software
● Using Application Software
● Data and Data Management
● Data Communications
● Network and Telecommunications
● Internet and Intranet
● Accounting information Systems and Packages
● Financial Management Information Systems and Packages
● Manufacturing Information Systems and Packages
● Marketing Information Systems and Packages
● Decision Support Systems
● Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
● Control and Security of Information Systems
● Wireless Technologies
● Full course text divided by chapters
● All-encompassing term and concept reference options
● Interactive flashcards for subject review
● Comprehensive chapter-level tests
● Explanations of right and wrong answers
● Possibility to make bookmarks
● Newly added font options
● No Internet connection required.
MBA Learning Solutions: Information Systems & Tech for Managers is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected business experts in the world. He is a Professor of Business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company.
- iPod Touch