NOTE: THIS APPLICATION CAN ONLY BE UTILIZED BY RETAILERS AND THIRD-PARTY AGENTS AUTHORIZED BY THE STATE OF MICHIGAN WIC DIVISION. PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED BY THIS STATE AGENCY. AN ACTIVATION CODE WILL BE SENT TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION SETUP.
APL Central is an easy-to-use application that gives retailers, state users, and designated agents a fast, efficient way to view and manage their WIC Approved Product List (APL) - anywhere, anytime.
APL Central eliminates the time-consuming and often error-prone paperwork required by manual systems.
APL Central offers the following benefits:
- Add, modify, and status Universal Product Codes (UPC's) or Product Look-Up codes (PLU's).
- Perform product verification within the fully searchable database based on barcode, type or categories.
- Access vendor information by name, location, peer group or other parameters.
- Allows scanning UPC barcodes on devices with an auto-focus camera, or by attaching a Daily Systems iAPS DS-247i with a barcode scanner.
- Provides the ability to view and edit Max Price information.
- Allows users to attach pictures to UPC/PLU entries.
- Supports performing vendor pre-authorization site visits by authorized WIC vendor analysts, increasing efficiency by providing real-time minimum stock verification and vendor training support.
- Print site visit reports using the Daily Systems iAPS DS-247i
- Near real-time synchronization to the central APL database.
- SSL encrypted; safe and secure
For more information about this application or about signing up, please visit www.APLCentral.com.
- iPod Touch