Order PID Natural Hazard Disclosure reports from anywhere. Select the subject property from GPS enabled maps or from your contacts. Send reports to customers. Access your PID Platinum Account.
Use your iPhone to place orders and get your Natural Hazard Disclosure reports on the go! Order a report for a property while you're standing in the driveway!
Get mobile access to your Property I.D. Platinum account to place new orders, view old orders, view your reports, and forward reports to your customers straight from the phone.
A better way to order Property I.D. reports:
- Log in to your Property I.D. Platinum Account
- Order NHD reports anywhere, anytime
- All PID products can be ordered from your iPhone
Multiple ways to select the property:
- Use your GPS location to select the property
- View the property on a GPS enabled map
- Place a pin in the map to select the property
- Select the property from your Contacts
- Or, just type the property address
Streamlined and accurate order entry process:
- The County is automatically identified for the property
- Select the Property Owner from your Contacts
- Select Escrow information stored in your Platinum Account
- Select delivery methods: email, hardcopy, or both
- Add special instructions
Access your old orders:
- View the order status and details of previous orders
- View the full report
Forward your reports:
- Send reports to your customers, escrow, title, anyone
- Select from Contacts or enter an email address
- Add a personal message to your email
- Check the email status to confirm when it was sent and opened
Property I.D. Products
Residential NHD Reports - The Property I.D. Residential Natural Hazard Disclosure Report is the most comprehensive disclosure report available in the real estate market. The report complies with all the requirements of California Civil Code Section 1103.2 (Natural Hazard Disclosure Statement) and satisfies the seller and agent's obligations for disclosing all other legally required Federal, State, and Locally mapped natural hazards. The report also includes a complete property tax report including Special Assessment disclosure and Mello-Roos taxes at no additional cost. The Property I.D. Residential Report is the most complete and accurate disclosure report available.
Environmental Reports - The Property I.D. Environmental Report discloses environmentally impacted sites near the property. The EPA has mapped sites throughout the nation that have been an environmental hazard or are currently in the clean-up process. The report identifies the location of these hazards in proximity to the home, informing the buyer of any areas that may be situated in or nearby these sites.
Commercial NHD Reports - The Property I.D. Commercial Natural Hazard Disclosure Report offers the seller of commercial property the most comprehensive Disclosure Report available. The report notifies the buyers of potential mapped natural hazards and satisfies the seller's code obligations, which includes disclosure for Federal, State, and Locally mapped hazards. It also includes a complete property tax report including Special Assessment disclosure and Mello-Roos taxes at no additional cost.
QUESTIONS? NEED HELP? Contact us at email@example.com or visit http://propertyid.com/app for more information.
- iPod Touch