Application for data center and lab managers to view real-time power load (Watts and Amps) and perform remote power control of any rack power distribution unit outlet or server.
Whether at a trade show, out to dinner or in the data center this App saves both time and effort ensuring the "on-the-go" manager has the information and control they need when they need it.
You can easily test drive the app now using our lab, turn our servers off and on just for fun!
* Browse your data center hierarchy: Data Center > Floor > Room > Aisle > Row > Rack
* View Real-Time Power Load in Watts and Amps
* Remote Power Control Operations of Rack PDU outlets and servers
* Support for APC®, Geist®, Liebert®, Raritan®, Server Technology® rack PDUs, UPSs and more.
Typical Use Cases:
1. A Data Center Manager is at a trade show learning about new cooling technologies. She receives an email alert that "a pdu that has exceed its load threshold". She opens her Power IQ iPhone APP to view the load (Amps and Watts) on each device in the rack connected to the rack PDU and determine if any action should be taken. She decides to turn off a non-critical device from her Power IQ iPhone App to clear the threshold violation.
2. A Lab manager is adding new servers to the lab. He has a mix environment of rack PDUs in his lab and it is often difficult to read the power load on the rack PDU display. In addition, all unused PDU outlets are set to off as a default. He uses his Power IQ iPad app to confirm the power load of a rack and turns on the outlets included in the work order just prior to installing the server in the rack.
- iPod Touch