The BT OVMA Wholesale for iPhone application works in conjunction with BT's Onevoice Globally Managed Voice network. This application routes outgoing international IDD calls to the in country gateway from where the call was made and the gateway will connect the call through the managed network, delivering cost savings to the customer.
You must be a BT OVMA Wholesale registered user in order to use this application.
- BT OVMA Wholesale is an end-to-end managed service that provides customers with the following compelling benefits:
- Reduced Long Distance Charges: Significant savings on International Direct dial calls to both Fixed and mobile phones.
- Global Reach: This App will only work in the Netherlands
- OVMA Wholesale facilitates a structured, phased approach for those customers who want to rationalize their mobile telephony strategy.
- For Further Assistance please contact BT help desk at email@example.com
In order to use the software to its fullest extent, the user must have a mobile account that is registered to the BT OVMA Wholesale service. If the user is not registered to the BT OVMA Wholesale network, the user will hear a voice response denoting the system does not recognise the account, and the call will not go through. To request registration to the BT OVMA Wholesale service, please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in a location where there are no gateways, all your outgoing IDD calls in that country will be regular IDD calls.