The Art Basel smartphone app is a totally innovative tool that redefines the way you visit and experience Art Basel, the premier international art show for Modern and contemporary art.
Using your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, you can explore Art Basel’s galleries, artists and and exhibition sectors using a highly intuitive 3D navigation system. The app’s interactive map allows you to navigate the halls, access gallery information, view more than 2,000 images of artworks at the show, and organize them as favorites. Plus, you can access the full program of the Miami Beach edition of Art Basel, including Conversations, Salon, Film, Public and the local museum exhibitions.
The application's features allow you to:
- Search, browse and locate exhibition sectors, galleries and artists on the 3D map
- Search through thousands of artworks present at Art Basel in Miami Beach 2013
- Synchronize gallery contact data to your address-book
- Email Art Basel exhibitors directly from within the application
- Find galleries and visitor services, and access detailed information
- Display the entire Art Basel event program
- Access useful information regarding travel, accommodation and ticketing
- Save galleries, artists and events in a personal favorite list and display them together on the 3D map
- Synchronize events to your personal calendar
- Share and comment galleries, artists, artworks and events to your friends via Email and Twitter
- Additionally, you can regularly update the app's data and images using the built-in update functionality, and you can opt to use the application offline to avoid roaming costs.
- iPod Touch