The WebFOCUS Mobile Faves app works on iPad and iPhone devices. It's the easy native way to view, store and manage any mobile WebFOCUS Business Intelligence content in all supported formats, and to view Dashboards delivered by Information Builders Performance Management Framework (PMF).
Content uses WebFOCUS's industry-leading output capabilities which allow you to distribute your Business Intelligence content to HTML, Active Technologies HTML, and Adobe PDF.
The app supports the ability to:
* Configure one or more WebFOCUS Servers and set up user security to access Mobile Faves.
* List available Mobile content and view it by tapping it in the list.
* Store and view previously-run history for viewing offline, and for your future reference.
* Share a Mobile Fave with any email users you designate.
* Receive and view pushed Watch items automatically.
* The app also provides enhanced support as a launcher for WebFOCUS content you receive over standard email attachments in your Mail app.
When installed, Mobile Faves is auto-setup to get content from a server on the Internet where you can view sample business content. You can add your own WebFOCUS Mobile Faves-capable Web servers to the list with a few taps.
Note that to view your own content, VPN or SSL access might be required, depending on your WebFOCUS security configuration.
- iPod Touch