Native iPad client for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 and 2011 On-premise and Hosted servers which are accessible through Internet. It does not require any server side configuration changes and no additional server side components need to be installed. Just install the client, enter your CRM server credentials and the client will connect directly to the server.
Mobile CRM+ gives you full access to your CRM entities leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities, activities, services, cases in an easy to use mobile interface. It works directly with your CRM server account and also supports offline mode.
In addition to the usual information browsing, creating and editing features, Mobile CRM+ provides integration with the various native device applications that makes it easy for you to create new CRM entities. It also saves you time by allowing you to enter information using the device microphone and camera.
• No changes required in server side
• Supports both Online and Offline mode
• By default supports Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Cases, Services and Activities entities
• Can be customized to support custom entities and attributes
• Add / Edit /Delete/ View Entities using the standard MSCRM defined filters
• Assign Entities to another user
• Add/Edit/View Entity Related Activities e.g. phone calls, appointments, tasks
• Add/Edit/View Entity Related Opportunities
• Add/Edit/View Entity Related Service Activities
• Attach text, image, audio, and Video notes
• Touch and Email to entity email id
• Syncing CRM contacts with device native contact application
• Search for entities on server online
• Saving search results for favourite
* Direct emailing of entities from device
* Listing Contacts for an Account
* Pull methodology for Downloading and displaying with enhanced algorithm
* Custom entity support
• Searching for entities on locally cached contacts
• Failsafe upload allows you to email failed uploads to your email id
Mobile CRM+ is designed for easy customizability. You may contact us for customization options and the related white papers.
This program is also available separately in iPhone form factor.