iDcrm HD is the Advanced Microsoft Dynamics CRM client for iPad. It works with Microsoft CRM 2011 and 2013
- IFD authentication: you need to enter the exact organization unique name that you can find in your MSCRM settings on the Web interface : Settings->Customizations->Developer Resources
- On Premise connection is temporally disabled on the current version
- The next version will be available the 4/02/2014 in subscription mode. Until the release of this version iDcrm HD is free.
Buy it, Sync, Work!
It is a full iPad native App that takes advantage of all the iPad possibilities to fully replicate your Microsoft CRM environment including System and USer views on every entity.
It's easy to use: buy it, enter your credentials, synchronize and works
iDcrm HD is based on 7 basic principles :
- Replicate Microsoft Dynamics CRM to the iPad
- What you have in Microsoft Dynamics CRM is what you get on the iPad
- No server component required (even if one is available)
- No IT Infrastructure investment required (setup in less than 20 minutes)
- 100% Full iOS application
- Works fully disconnected.
The main features are:
- Full replication of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM environnement: including fields, form structure, List values, Language, field mapping, default values, views, etc
- Covering all entities (including custom entities)
- Respect of the Security structure: "You can only do what you have the right to do"
- Full replication of your data: your data in iDcrm is the same as your data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Full disconnected mode: you can work without Wifi or 3G access
- «Plug and Work»: Just download the App, synchronize and work!
- manage your agenda including local notifications
To set up iDcrm HD you need:
- CRM 2011/2013 Internet Facing Deployment account, Microsoft CRM online account or Microsoft Office365 account
- Read rights on Entities, Relationships and Attributes
- A reliable network connection (Wifi or 3G) for the initial synchronization.
More in our website: www.idcrm.com
Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org