Electronic mail which is commonly called email or e-mail, is a method of exchanging digital messages from an author to one or more recipients.
In today's business world, we can not think of a day without emails. Modern email operates across the Internet or other computer networks and are based on on a store-and-forward model.Neither the users nor their computers are required to be online simultaneously; they need connect only briefly, typically to an email server, for as long as it takes to send or receive messages.
Email Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of Email and related terms with its short description/meaning which guides you in understanding the modern technology better.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, facebook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- View history
- Random display of terms
- iPod Touch