This App contains useful techniques to help managers prepare for performance reviews and manage performance discussions.
1. Ideas on how to Start and End the performance review.
2. Questions Managers can use to prepare for the review.
3. Questions Employees can use to prepare for the review.
4. Ideas on how to Structure a discussion about positive or negative performance.
5. An overview of ways to create SMART goals.
6. A guide to consider when using Feedback from other people.
7. 113 Phrases to use during performance discussions. They include questions and statements to uncover reasons for poor performance, encourage improved performance, identify solutions, show appreciation, and more.
8. Tips on how to get the Best Results.
9. Checklists of reminders about useful approaches.
This App also contains:
1. Notes pages to record information.
2. Email capability for App content.
Website for Barbara Brown, PhD: http://WorkplaceSuccess.net
- iPod Touch