Diane Cornell, DGA Unit Production Manager, Line Producer and Producer solves the puzzle of on budget movie making with real world knowledge and practical experience.
This comprehensive series covers everything from pre-production through post including, choice of script, budget breakdown, common budgeting pitfalls, working with your director for maximum efficiencies and impact, shot lists, equipment estimation and developing a strategy for your budget design. Question and answer, open mic discussions are included with the filmmaking audience providing real life answers to decisions that affect cost, production value, safety issues, personnel motivation and management.
- On-the-go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching anywhere.
- Chapter driven and Interactive search to find sections quickly.
- Note taking.
- Diane Cornell and Background
- The Politics of Money
- What is Cash Flow?
- Script Breakdown & Scheduling
- Should You Ever Start Production Without a Finished Script?
- The Crew
- Is There a Separate Contingency for Loss of Damages?
- Bonds, Contingencies & Required Elements
- What Are Required Elements?
- What Does it Mean to be a SAG Signatory?
- What is Taft Hartley?
- What is Station 12?
- iPod Touch